COMPASS APPAREL TERMS AND CONDITIONS - V2 1st March 2-16
1. SUPPLIER: Compass Apparel Ltd; Unit 2, The Brian Clough Business Centre, 222 Cotton Lane, Derby, DE24 8GJ. Company Registration No: 4614698
2. CUSTOMER: The individual or Organisation’s Representative who has the authority to place the order.
3. BUSINESS DAY: A Business day excludes all weekends and Bank Holidays
4. WEBSITE: www.compassapparel.co.uk
5. PRODUCT: Goods supplied by Compass Apparel Ltd
6. PERSONALISATION: Adding embroidery, print or modifying a product.
7. SYSTEM: Compass Apparel’s Computer Order Control System.
8. FAULTY PRODUCT: A product where a fault or defect is evident prior to product use.
9. FAILED PRODUCT: A product where a fault has developed during normal use within the normally expected lifespan of the product.
1. CONTENT: Information and images contained on our site are provided for general information purposes only. We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this site.
1. PRODUCT SELECTION: When requested Compass Apparel will provide necessary and available information including: technical specifications, certifications, stock levels, samples, to ensure the Customer is able to make an informed choice. It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure that the products selected are fit for the Customer’s purpose.
2. PRODUCT SPECIFICATION CHANGE: If we are made aware of any relevant product specification change during the contract we will inform the Customer to agree action required.
3. PRODUCT SUBSTITUTION: If a product becomes unavailable for any reason, including lack of availability or quality issues, we will inform the Customer to agree action required.
a) Where artwork is supplied by the Customer it is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure that the artwork is complete and correct.
b) Compass Apparel Ltd reserves the right to refuse to use artwork that contravenes any Laws, Standards, infringes copyright, or may cause offense.
c) Set-up charges may be applied to convert artwork into the necessary embroidery or print format.
d) Where required Compass Apparel will produce samples for approval by the Customer prior to order processing.
1. QUOTE: When required we shall produce a written quote providing an overview of products, personalisation details, set-up costs, delivery costs and price discount structure. Normally quotes are valid for one month.
2. VAT: Quote prices are normally produced exclusive of VAT unless otherwise requested by the Customer.
1. VERBAL: Accepted for call and collect till (counter) sales. Till receipts will be produced.
2. SYSTEM: System Orders are accepted verbally, by telephone, email or post. When required we will issue an Order Acknowledgement to confirm the Order details. It is the Customers responsibility to check the Order Acknowledgement for accuracy and report any issues. Compass Apparel will not process the Order until the Customer agrees with the content of the Order Acknowledgment.
3. PURCHASE ORDERS: Where the Customer’s own systems require Purchase Order numbers we may not proceed with an order until an official, fully complete Purchase Order is received.
4. COMPLETION: It is the Customers responsibility to inform Compass Apparel if the Order is required by a specific date. The order will only be accepted if we are reasonably certain we can comply with the completion date. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise by failure to complete by the due date due to unforeseen events.
5. INVOICE: Invoices will be issued on Order Completion.
6. CANCELLATION: Compass Apparel reserves the right to cancel the contract for valid reasons including: financial implications, technical issues, product supply issues.
1. DELIVERY: Deliveries to external addresses can be arranged. Compass Apparel normally sub-contract deliveries to recognised National Carriers using a next day service. The Customer is responsible for requesting any special requirements.
2. COSTS: Delivery costs will need to be charged to the Customer.
1. The payment terms will be set by Compass Apparel. The Options will be:
a) Full payment on placing the order.
b) Full payment on collection of order.
c) Account payment within 30 days from the end of the month of invoicing.
1. FAULTY OR INCORRECT PRODUCT: Faulty or incorrect product will be replaced or refunded by Compass Apparel.
2. FAILED PRODUCT: If a product fails within the normal lifespan Compass Apparel will replace or refund the product unless the failure is caused by misuse, abuse or non-adherence to any product care instructions.
3. NON FAULT PRODUCT: Non Fault returns will be accepted if the product is returned unused, complete with all intact packaging and within 7 days of collection unless the product has been personalised to the Customers specifications.
1. All goods remain the property of Compass Apparel Ltd until paid in full.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION:
1. Compass Apparel will endeavour to ensure that all data relating to Customers and their transactions are treated in a secure manner.
1. All disputes will be governed by English Law.